Hawkins Precision Hunter Magazine
The Hawkins Precision Hunter Magazine is the answer for shooters wanting run magazines in their hunting rifles without sacrificing COAL in their rounds. These flush magazines are specifically designed to be used in our Hunter DBM and give hunters additional magazine space for longer bullets/calibers. Their flush design also will not snag on branches or brush, and make it easy to load and unload rifles quickly.
Hawkins Precision Hunter Magazines are made from a single piece of billet aluminum and weigh 2.6oz.
- Made specifically for the Hawkins Precision Hunter M5 DBM
- May be compatible with other SA flush fit bottom metals for Remington 700 pattern actions
- Short Action Standard cartridge magazine holds 4 rounds (~2.880″ Internal Length)
- Short Action Magnum cartridge magazine holds 3 rounds (~2.980″ Internal Length
- Note – Users may need to contact a gunsmith to run the 2.980″ PRC magazine to for proper feeding. These magazines do not feature a binder plate and your action may need machine work to prevent bullets from catching below the feed ramp.